20PL-nation

on May 31, 2008

I saw this on Namia page and I want to try it *waves to Namia*
Name 20 person whom you can think of right now.Don't read the questions till you've named the 20 people.At the end of this,choose 5 person to do this.

1.Changmin
2.Mother
3.Kay
4.Rai
5.Namia
6.Krystal
7.Noor
8.Brother
9.Nat
10.Min Ho
11.JunSu (random)
12.Copper-Lily
13.Crystal Kay
14.Grandma B.
15.Jasmine
16.Luke
17.Amanda
18.God
19.HeeChul (random)
20. Cho Hee-me

1.How did u meet no 14?
-My mom moved from Virgina to her house, where she baked cookies for us.

2.What would u do if u did not meet no 1?
-*sighs* I still didn't meet no.1, so I don't know.

3.What if no 9 n no 20 dated?
-Me date my girl cousin?!

4.Will no 6 & 17 date?
-I don't think so, they're both girls

5.Describe no 3
-My best friend, you is very funny and happens to be obsessed with a skater dude.

6.Is no 8 attractive?
-He's dated many girls,but to me he is not attractive.

7.Describe no 7
-The ultimate SuJu and DBSK expert, she's very nice and kind. One of my friends

8.Know any of 12 family members?
no.3: 2 sister, no brothers,1 mother, 1 father, 9 cousins.

9.What will you do if no.18 confesses to you that he/she likes you?
-....I would be scared.

10.What language does no 15 speaks?
-English, Jamaican(?), Sailor language

11. Who is 9 going out with?
-I don't know, her father is very strict with her dating anyone.

12.How old is no 16?
-9 years old, my little brother

13.When is the last time u spoke to no 13?
-A few years ago on Myspace.

14.who is no 2's favourite band/singer?
-Janet Jackson, Tyerse, and Mariah Carey

15.u ever date no 4?
-What?!

16.would u ever date no 17?
-What?! These questions are really weird.

17.is no 19 single?
-Yes, I believe so. I should ask Noor...

18.what is no 10 last name?
-Choi

19.where does no 6 live?
-I really have no idea. I'll ask her the next time I talk to her.

20.what is ur favourite thing about no 5?
-Comes up with the best Surveys ever!

I tag you!
-Rai
-Krystal
-Noor
-Shar
-Changmin <3
---------------------------
♥Location: In my room
♥Mood: happy
♥Music: Nothing from Nothing-Ayumi Hamasaki