LY-nation

on May 13, 2008

Most of this week is going by really slow, just like last week. I wish the days would speed on so, I can hurry and get out of school
I need a break! Aigoo~
Lately, I've also been making Changmin layout, I made this one. Isn't it nice? I think it's ok. It could be better. But for now it ok. Also, I have a interview with the school's principle on Thursday. I don't know why they want to interview me, but I'll try my best to impress them
Oh, yeah, I feel really bad, I must confess to everyone, my name isn't really Hanako. It's Cho Hee. I don't really like Cho Hee so much, so that's why I didn't really use it that often. Actually, I still don't like it. So, I guess I prefer Hanako over Cho Hee, so please call me Hanako everyone, or if you would like Cho Hee...
----------------------------------------
♥Location: In my room

♥Mood: sleepy
♥Music:Won't be Long-Koda Kumi feat.EXILE