LS-nation

on May 11, 2008

Well, all this week I've been feeling lost and not my self. I'm starting to do yoga now,dance and sing more, of course watch my husband and study more. Usually, I just lay around watching movies and eating but now I'm starting to watch my weight,take school much seriously and learn more and more Korean. Well, maybe the school part because I got accepted to this really big school that just does take anymore, you have to have really good grades. So, I was thinking about Changmin and thinking what would he do to get into that school and the answer is studying! As for the weight thing, I just noticed a lot of people around me are really obese so I would like to change that fate for me. Plus, I weighted myself and I think I should slow down on the food intake, even though most of the food doesn't show on me because I'm tall,in the long run it will.

Happy Mothers Day
Happy mother's day to all the mothers! And to my mother and my mother-in-law *cough*lol
----------------------------------------
♥Location: In my room

♥Mood: sleepy
♥Music:Somebody to Love-TVXQ/DBSK