9

on August 02, 2009

I don't know how that boy, David, smells like but whatever it is. Is not working for him. I want to say it's sweat, but I don't know. Wait, that must be it! Wait...no. Anyway, I'm fighting with someone, guy or girl it doesn't matter, about STAND, he thinks all STANDers are stupid just because they don't worship his or her girls' generation. It really sounds like a boy. Anyway, many things have been roaming my mind. And to this point I must express them out or I'm go crazy (this is easy to do) or explode.
1. My family is nuts as you
2. I don't want to talk to David anymore, he's not funny and everyone believes he gay and my mother believes he's psycho.
3. At this rate I'll be single forever, not like we were going out to begin with, psh!
4. This girl on Silent Tears the "stuck up one with glasses" is my new idol.
5. Even though I hate Jessica Jung I'm still really jealous of her.
6. I'm at my mom's job typing this and must look behind my back every sound I hear.
7. My mom just came and I gave her a quick talking to about reading people's diaries.
8. Anyway, it's hot back here and I'm sweating, maybe it could be because of the wool jacket I'm wearing.
9. My hair is short and I hate it but I'm not going to put ext. in my hair until school.
10. I might have to go to bishop maggin again, I don't want to! I want to go to Korea Kent Foreign School!!!
11. In the winter, I'm going to korea, I can't wait but I don't think it will happen, I don't even have a passport.
12. My sister got mad at me on Wed. because Chris's pamper wasn't changed and I didn't know about it. FYI, I didn't have the boy, so how what I know he's need his diaper change! Now, I'm kicked out of the room.
13. My mom's friends are bad people. So my mom hanging out with them makes her bad right?
14. I wish I had a great idol...
15. I love ekip high, I was listening to them all day, when it was raining.
16. New layout, I just changed it. As much as I love Namie. That skin is super old.
17. I can't lie anymore, I'm addicted to ebay and something I'm bidding on is about to end ^_^ It's a tamagotchi angel, US ed. It's pretty rare.