14

on August 08, 2009

Each time I think about it. I get madder and madder. I had $180 in my bank account. My mother took the money out, as you know. She spend it on something-anything stupid. It was not food or drink for me or my brothers and sisters, so it's stupid.
I had planned to save that money for a rainy day or to spend on santagotchi. Another tamagotchi I would like feverishly.
But, instead, I now only have $36 in account and also $7 in my saving. I'm so angry, you really have no idea. My sister is suppose to call the bank and tell them what happen and hope they take pity on us. That will hopefully get my $100 back, but still, that 100, will be going towards my exmotchi which is $149. I want to put it on hold, but the man I'm buying it from Shinya, has already or hopefully has already bought it. And to make matters much worse, I forgot I bidded on item and must pay that within 7 days on a report will be filled on me for the 7th time! This is all terrible and it's all thanks to my mother. I knew something was up when she told me I had a negative in my account, I was thinking in my head, how can that possibly, be the cause. I know how to mange money, but that old demon stole my money! I weep each time I think about it, for it was not right for her to do such thing to I. I now have to save up every little penny from my next two pay check. I shall no longer pray for rainy days.