8

on August 02, 2009

Haha! Koi no Hana and Pure are tied in post but not for very long. Do you know I feel like a man for coming back to this blog, when I want to. Really I have no shame!
Anyway, today I went shopping with my sister, David called me and told me he cut his hair and I told him I also did, which I really did I just took my extensions. I'm currently also active on a forum for teenagers who read books, like I. Also, I was offered a spot to become a library intern. My mom believes I will stick with this, but I won't because becoming a librarn is something I don't want to become when I get older. I really want to become a korean singer, like someone I admire and hate, Jessica Jung from Girls' Generation. But, really, if that's not acceptable then I would much rather become a teacher. And this is what I want to do with my life. At first this was all a little light laugh but now it's starting to get heavy because I'm suppose to meet with this women on Sat. August 8 and 9:00a.m. Yes, A.M.! Do I even wake up that early? On Sat, I finally got my genjintch and credit card at the same I was happy. I ordered my genjintch about a week ago and got it yesterday, that was quick,right?