11

on August 05, 2009

On a whim, I decide to create a Berryz Koubou/Kobo blog. I started one before but I deleted because someone was boring me terribly on it. Sort of like a stalker who called me names and plus I think people lost interest in it(that one was a lie, it was actually picking up nicely). Anyway, the new blog I have is so hot. And I know I said I never was going to get a Twitter and now I have one,sadly. I'm going to delete it soon. I see no reason in getting a Twitter when you can have a regular blog and post small entries. Of course, I could never post a small entry because my mind is always jampacked! But still I like talking anyway. Oh yeah here's a picture of my post from JE. I didn't get too comments about it, just 5-6 altogether but 1 person started the convo. So...
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I feel complete