13

on August 08, 2009

Did you know that I love the after taste of Green Tea? And do you know that I now leave the light on after last night when I saw the daddy long legs, and couldn't sleep. I went to my mom's room (my room from time-to-time) and ask her to kill it. She said she was too tried and told me to sleep in the room. I couldn't sleep in the bed after what happened...do you remember that? And so I slept on the floor. I believe she felt bad and so she went in the room and killed it with my shoe. My shoe! But I didn't care as long as it was gone. Would you believe me if I told you, in that saw day I killed a daddy's long legs off my counselor, Linda's shoe?
David called a total of 4x today, I didn't answer the 2,3,4th time because the phone died, and also I wasn't here. Even if I was here, I wouldn't want to talk to him. He likes to hear me laugh. I have been through a lot of stuff that I can't bring myself to laugh, so I fake laugh-alot. At him, my mom, and even sometimes my older sister. To spare them hurt feelings. When I fake laugh, I don't hurt myself at all. But am I hurting them when I fake laugh? Can they detect it?
I email alot people the other day about my desire EXmotchi. I will stop at nothing to get one of those genius toys. They will make a fine addition to my Tamagotchi collection. So far I only own a genjintch,musicstar and tamagotchi school. I use to own, much more than that, until one of my family members threw it out, I forgave them, but each time I think about it I feel so hurt and feel like screaming. Not so much thrashing them into the ground. I think as you grow up, you keep something from your childhood. Since, I'm still in my childhood, I plan to take my tamagotchi collection with me until I'm gray and old and pass them down to my children, that is...if they would like them. And that is..if I have children...people always compare me to my aunt. Who is not married, is a peacemaker, easily hurt, probably easy to muniplicate and determined and basically a saint, through and through. She doesn't have children and is not married and in this family that's a crime. And I, for one don't know why.