20

on December 25, 2009

Joy still refuses to play or hang out with me. I guess I should give her a few more days to get to know me and browse around her new home.
Today at SK was...a new experience for me. I learned that if stares could kill I would be dead and also I learned that helping out people gives me or anyone a great feeling inside them, right?
Aww, it's 10:22 p.m. already? I feel like the day hasn't even begun, but for some reason I'm getting sleepy ( ´∀`)!
I guess it's best if I do get some rest (hey that rhymed) because tomorrow we shall be going to the Palisades mall, we've(my family w/o Joy-chan) has been wanting to go for a lot time now. When I get there, there's a few places I would like to visit. Like for instance the Hello Kitty store they have there and a cool Japanese bookstore that sells a lot of Japanese and Japanese related stores, when I go I want to pick up a few Arashi CDs and Magazine, hopefully I don't go over my limit of $20.
Oh yeah, and don't forget to remind me that I have to go and buy a hamster ball, new food and new bedding for Joy-chan~!