22

on December 27, 2009

Before I go to bed, I want to tell you how my day went.
Well, while I was in the Japanese book store called, Kinokuniya (???).
The first time I went the lady seemed nice, but the second time I went she seemed mean and confused.
The third time I went, she wasn't there and the service was nice~.
Basically, I went to the store 3 times in 1 day, haha, she probably thought I was stalking her or something.
I also went to Claire's and bought a lot of earrings (I'll take pictures).
And got about 4 Japanese magazines, have you ever noticed how heavy and big Japanese magazines are?
If you haven't they are quite huge. I bought 2 Cutie magazines, Vivi and an Arashi magazine.
They were really expensive~!
Well, overall I had fun at the mall, the shopping, the experience and the lights.
Something I could do without there? The people, the people were really rude or maybe that's just me, for you see I don't go out the house much lately.