X-spark

on August 08, 2008

*My blog is starting to become filled with surveys. Am I the new survey queen? I hope not, that's Namia's job and Noor's. Ok, let's start the Survey Olympics ok?

-Have you ever...portion-
1) Like someone?

*Yes....no names but...*cough* Changmin *cough*
2) Kissed someone on your top friends?
*No
3) Been arrested?
*No, have you?
4) Been searched?
*Almost
5) You love someone?
*Yes, I just told you who.
6) Been suspended from school?
*Never
7) Sat on a roof top?
*No
8) Broken a bone?
*No
9) Have shaved your head?
*No
10) Played a prank on someone?
*April fools day pranks only, and jumping out at people.
11) Had/have a gym membership?
*No
12) Shot a gun?
*No, but my grandmother has one.
13 Donated Blood?
*No, but would like to.
_______________
-The last person...portion-
1) You hung out with?
*My younger sister
2) Last person that you texted?
*Some boy from school, who has a crush on me.
3) You were in a car with?
*My family. (excluding father)
4) to the movies with
*Ruby, Hyun Ae
5) Went to the mall with?
*Kate
6) Person you talked on the phone with?
*Mother
7) Person that called you?
*Mother...
8) You messaged on myspace?
*I don't have a myspace. I think it's evil.
9) You talked to?
*My Changmin posters
10) You miss?
*All my servants(link people)jk,older sister,mother..
11) You hugged?
*Younger brother
_______________
-this or that...portion-

1) Eat or drink?
*Eat!!!
2) Be serious or be funny?
*Serious
3) Drink whole milk or skimmed milk?
*Skin because it is healthier
4) Die in a fire or die getting shot?
*If I get shot they'll be able to identify me, but if I get brunted in a fire they won't....I guess I'd die in a die.
5) Go to the bar or to the beach
*Beach
______________
-Truthful answers...portion-
1. Sun or moon?
*Moon
2.Winter or fall?
*Winter
3. Left or right?
*Left
4. Black and white or colored?
*White
5. Where do you live?
*USA-north/city
6. Do you wanna get married?
*I've seen my mother's marriage, so no...or at least when I hit 29 or 40.
7. What is on your mind?
*Changmin...and I guess food.
8. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
*Cut
_______________

-Last week you...portion-
1.You kissed someone?
*No
2. Been hugged by someone?
*No
3. Been poked by someone?
*Yes and it's very annoying, there finger always goes in my rib cage!
______________
-10 things...portion-
1. Are you single?
*Reality:Yes Dreamworld/Changminland:No
2. Are you happy about that?
*No. Not at all
3. Are you bored?
*No, I'm listening to music while I take this
4. Are you sad?
*yes, it's night time, why wouldn't you be sad.
5. Are you Italian?
*No
6. Are you plastic?
*No
7. Are you cool?
*No, everyone thinks I'm a shy dork
9. Are you chinese?
*No
10. What are you?
*Changmin's first/only/currently wife.
______________
-10 facts...portion-
1. Initials
*KCH
2. Nicknames
*cho,kimmie,hana,hanako,nerd(???)
3. Birth place
*Korea
4. Hair color
Brown with hints of red
5. Age
*150
6. Eye color
*Brown
7. Birthday
*Jan,21st
8. Mood
*Calm
9. Favorite color
*White,pink,yellow
10. Left or right handed
*Right, but can manage to write with both
___________
-Ethier or...portion-
1. Love or money ?
*It's hard deciding...but I guess...money!
2. Hard liquor or beer?
*None. But if I had to pick hard liquor
3. Cats or dogs?
*Dogs
4. A few best friends or many regular friends?
*A few bestfriends
5. Television or Internet?
*Internet
6. Pepsi or coke?
*I really don't drink caffiend drink or sodas at all but I guess pepsi classic.
7. Wild night out or romantic night?
*Romatic night...with Changmin in my arms and I'm brushing his hair and... I'll stop.
8. Money or Happiness?
*Happiness...for now
9. Night or day?
*Night
10.IM or phone?
*IM, my friends say I'm very poetic and serious on IM
____________
-Relationship portion-

1. Smile or eyes
*Both but If I had to choose one, I'd say smile!
2. Light or dark hair
*Dark
3. Hugs or kisses
*Hugs (makes me want to listen to hug-dbsk)
4. Intelligence or attraction?
*Intelligence...but I guess both...(thinks back to Changmin) intelligence-definately
5. Hook-up or relationship
*Relationship
6. Trust or love?
*Both,..
7. Long distance or close?
Reality:Close Dreamworld/Changminland:I've learned to live with both Overall:As long as were in love it doesn't matter.
8. Call or text?
*text
9. Older or younger?
*Older
10.Looks or Personality
*Personality
____________

-End run...portion-
1. Last phone call you made
*Mother
2. Last phone call you received
*Mother
3. Last person/people you hung out with?
*Family (excluding father->it was a good day without him)
4. Last person to text you
*Sister
5. Last person you tickled?
*No one, tickling is for people who close to other people.
6. Last person you IM?
*Kate
7. Last person you hugged?
*Even though I said my younger brother...I just don't remember who I really hugged last
8. Last person you slept with?
*Reality:No one Dreamworld/Changminland:Changmin...duh!
9. Last person you laughed with?
*I don't laugh with people, I sometimes laugh at them
10. Last dream you can remember?
*The dream I can remember me having is getting kidnapped by jessica of SNSD and she tied me up and tried to still Changmin away from me.


And the gold medals go to:
*Green_milk
*Jas
*Shera
*Shar
*Namia
-----------------------------
♥Location: In in my room with Changmin
♥Mood: Tired:
♥Music-Fukai Mori-Do As Infinity
Dreamworld today: I'm currently tied up along with Oguri Shun(hanazawa rui-he was her partner until he tried to stop her, then Jessica(SNSD) got mad and started beating him up and started tying him up also)then, she saw my engagment ring on my finger that Changmin got me and snatched it off and wore it on her own...who rude!