SF-nation

on February 06, 2008

Actually, this is a new category. Well, actually a sub category of S-nation. I did this because this is where you can find all my sick or "fake" sick days. I hate having to play sick or whatever. But today is totally needed. Yesterday I was feeling totally bad like I told you but the reason reason is to miss gym. I hate gym and that dumb swim teacher. I think today or tomorrow we're suppose to be swimming with the boys and to me that says bad written all over it. Because I like guys, but the one in 4th per. are horribly ugly and plus, I don't want Julius messing with me. He's a guy that sounds really weird. Kinda like a guy a girl and he always bothering me. I know for a fact he doesn't like me.Photobucket
And also another reason why,I refuse to go to school is because I told one of my friend's crushes that she liked him. He said he could respond to her feelings at the moment-to put it nicely. I told her yesterday and she was like: "Sooooo". So obiviously she doesn't care if he likes or her or not, she just wants something to like that near her. Anyway, I feel like dummy for telling him and also telling him who I like.But that's ok because everyone already knows who I like. There haven't been too many rumors at our school. But in 7th there were a lot. Even though I'm "fake" sick I really want to go take a walk to go clear my head. Ugh! I feel so dumb and yucky.