D-nation

on February 01, 2008

Have you ever done the dishes before? Do you like it?
Yes: You can have my job
No: I feel you pain
Well, I hate doing dishes, first off why I hate them is because their so big!
And also the fact that I have to wash them bothers me alot. Because my father(a person I dislike very much-another story). He's loves to pile up dishes for me to wash. I hate that but luckily, I manage to wash them before he got here Photobucket
So, that's one good thing, I get out of washing dishes at my house because my mom made up a rule that says I only have to wash them once a day, and to day there was a total of 10 dishes and 4 forks and spoons so that was good. So, it wasn't that bad but I know it's going to wroster and wroster everyday with him and eating like a pig. Anyway, I'm going to settle down and watch Hana Yori Dango until my Lovely Complex movie is done downloading. I can't wait!Photobucket