M-nation

on February 15, 2008

Love, no one knows it. Actually, I've written lots of songs on it but I never really loved anyone but my mom,brothers and sister and other family members(not father). Well, anyway, after school after getting pressured by Rebecca I finally go over to her to house. I see my brother with his wacky friends and I he says how he was going to walk home...long story short he's a copier and he's a dumb a**. I mean I really hate him at this moment. Like, how I go over to Rebecca's house he thinks it's ok to go over his friend house. First, of all he always goes over to dumb friends house leaving me in the house to do nothing!!! And second of all he's always copying me. He's not my twin far from it and I think he should stay out of my life. At least now. Like now, I'm going to steer clear of him and my mother, whatever to my ugly father.

-Oh yeah, I made my decision to get these nails, cute right?!