Shine More

on June 17, 2009

Yesterday, after the test I had a very peculiar day. I had an urge to go and look my horoscope after trying to look for an idol's horoscope for a site, I'm working on. I read my horoscope and the person whom wrote knows me too well. They even got the word I hate so much correct, "Selfish". Even though I'm not, I just dislike the word. Um, oh, and I had a very weird dream last night. I was having a birthday party, just the regular birthday party with a few of my old friends-some I don't even like...and sitting across the room is Sho Sakurai. This was weird because it was suppose to be a friend party. I think my mom was suppose to surprise me, so all I did was just bow my head and he returned it. Then I lead my friends upstairs. They began gossiping and I got tired and went to bed, when I woke up, I went downstairs and he was still there, so I tried to speak some Japanese to him (which was hard) and he understood and came upstairs to hang out with me and my friends, and that's it.
That's a weird dream. The only think it inspired me to do is take my language studies seriously or pay attention. And maybe learn some Japanese. But all at the end, I had this nagging feeling that I wasn't wearing any pants on...