Fallin'

on June 24, 2009

I'm tired of that man. What gives him the right to talk to me.
So, your part of the reason I'm alive. I didn't ask for that.
And you know what you did, so don't get so cute and think you have the right to speak to me when you don't. Not until you apologize for all you done.
And even then I won't accept you, I'll just kick you away like yesterday's newspaper.
So you drove me to school because a science test, big whoop! I could have walked, but I would have been SUPER late. Just because you did that favor for my mom, who ask, doesn't mean you can talk to me. And since I said thank you for the ride that should be it, for you didn't say a darn thing. Now just shut up and go back your nagging the other ones. I'm not your child, or don't you remember, you DISOWNED me.

Sorry, I had to rant and since this is my own private blog, I think I'm obligated to do so.