Vibrant Ash

on May 12, 2009

I'm getting so sick and tried of people. I've been noticing that my moods are changing dramatically and I'm forgetting everything now. Here are some examples:

Forgetting: I left my math book in my locker at school which means I have to go to school early and finish or complete it during math or theology.
I forgot to pay my $11 for a 34 dollar(total real value) book and now I'm out of book and left behind. The teacher said he had it on the board for a week and announced it to the class. But he didn't and how would I know when I only went to school 2 days that week!

Mood Swings: As usual, I'm fitting with my sister and now it's getting worst. My mother,brother and everyone around me are really started to get terribly annoying to me!

Oh what can I do, if this happens at my Korean classes then I might really be out of the class for sure. Which reminds me I need to study my korean.