"There is still no cure for the common birthday."

on January 21, 2009

Maybe it's just me being a drama queen or something but I feel extremely upset today. First, no one in my household but my mom remember that my birthday was today. My friends didn't even remember so I had to remind them...my English teacher remember because he got a reminder on his computer about it. Today, in order to make it up to me for not having a party of anything my mother took to me Dunkin Donuts and we order lattes and coffees. My mom said that was my birthday cake... Overall, I didn't drink all of mine I let it set my locker all day in hope of drinking it later at the end of the day, but when I took it out my locker(yes, it was all slimy and stuff) but I going to drink it anyway, because it was "my birthday cake" but my a person's locker is next to mine asked me if I wanted it or not. I have bad habit of letting people walk over me. So when she asked I said no,she could have it. Later, it hit that she was drinking my birthday cake! Now it makes me laugh but before it made me cry. I will never understand this day or myself....

---------------------
Mood:: Indifferent
Homework: Study for upcoming mid-term
Tv: none
Quote of the day:"There is still no cure for the common birthday."-U.K.