"The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart"

on January 20, 2009

One more day until my birthday in counting, I can't wait. Today, I had an...ok day. It wasn't the best. Today I recieved the hello kitty lanyard I've been waiting for for like ever. Back to school, we watched U.S.'s new president Barack Obama give his speech as the new president. It was very inspiring, at least for me it was. Well, that's it for today. And I exercised, did you know I haven't exercise for a total of 2-3 weeks. That's crazy! But I should haven't to exercise in the month of my birthday

---------------------
Mood::Sad
Music:I have never Seen-Namie Amuro
Homework: Study for upcoming mid-term
Tv: none
Quote of the day:"The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart. -Robert Green Ingersoll