"Well my foot is like a pendelum, it will keep on swingin'... "

on November 28, 2008

I didn't want to do it, but I feel like I have to. Lately, or at least ever since my sister came back from LI it seems to be nothing but trouble at my home. My mom seems to be more stressed than ever. Anyway, a few days ago I got the nails. They are really pretty. I thought they would be bigger than what was in the picture-but nonetheless it's still pretty. In America. there's a holiday called Thanksgiving, where you give thanks for many things. I gave thanks to my mom,brothers,sisters and my dog. What do you give thanks for? Also, after that we ate lots of food, which were good. But I think I might have ate more than I should have.
------
Today was interesting, I learned something about myself. What could that be? I have a short temper and my brother says I give kind of an icy effect(stare). Could I be an ice princess? That's horrible hopefully not.

---------------------

Mood::crushed
Music:Heart Station-Utada Hikaru
Homework: English and History
Tv: Nothing
Quote of the day:"Well my foot is like a pendelum, it will keep on swingin'... "-(TV)That's so Raven