Z-spark

on July 27, 2008

Well,first let me say, that I'm finally back from my very short vacation from my Grandmother's house...and let me tell you, that trip was I was..horrible! I don't think I'll ever go back. Also, I super bored there, I'm glad to be back at home, did you go anywhere this summer?
Well, if you didn't, you didn't miss anything, I all I have to say is that this summer, '08, was a lot better than '07. Or maybe that's just me...
Next, the new layout, isn't it gold? Well, it's a little plain but it's still nice. The next layout might be a diary looking one or my SHINE layout...
Well, I hope everyone has a very fun summer, even though my summer is really...not going out as the best.
--------------------------
♥Location: In my room
♥Mood: sick
♥Music: Together-DBSK/TVXQ(Changmin's parts are love<3)