P-spark

on July 01, 2008

Long time no chat everyone~!
Well, this week, on the week of independence day in USA I shall be moving...
No, I'm just joking, I'm not moving but I am going to visit my grandmother hopefully, she lives in Long Island just a few hours away from where I live. Well, maybe it's not a few hours but it really feels like it when you're sitting in a car, with no leg space! Anyway, I measured my height today and I'm so short! I'm only 170.18 cm! Is that short or what?! I thought I was just a little tall like my friend Reina who is 175.2 cm, but it seems that I'm still very short compared to her. But compared to my other friends, like Kay who is only 150cm. I'm really tall. Next topic health, my health...hasn't been the best but I'm still alive, I guess...or at least I won't be for long when...Changmin finds out I'm pregnant,haha, it's true *cough* see, I told you my health isn't the best XD
Wow, outside I hear fireworks...don't they think it's a little too early? Unless, it's a...gunshot! Haha, just kidding, it's fireworks, I see the pretty colors. They remind me of me and Changmin relationship.
Hey, that reminds me did you guys see the T concert, it was awesome, I fainted at least 20 times! Changmin was so darn sexy!!!
--------------------------
♥Location: In my room
♥Mood: happy
♥Music:Cherish-NEWS
♥Recently Bought:Changmin Summer Dream album, Changmin Forever Love set, Changmin T album set and Micky Mouse mp3 player