"Courage is doing what you're afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you're scared."

on September 25, 2008

Today when I stayed home from school, some weird events have happened, like first me not blogging everyday,that's weird, and also today I don't know if it's because I had bad tea or ate something bad but I keep looking out of the side of my eye, and out of the side of my eye I keep seeing someone,maybe it was Changmin drenched from water and just standing there with a mad expression as if the person wants to kill me or something. Maybe I'm just freaking out because I wrote a 2 page essay on thematic religions. What do you think? I'm going crazy? Lol, I could be...but in Wonderland were all crazy ^_^
Wait! Maybe I am going crazy if I'm quoting Cheshire Cat.
--------------------------
♥Location: My room being scared to death
♥Mood: happy,should I be?
♥Music: Stop the Music-Namie Amuro