H-nation

on January 31, 2008

Hey, I was thinking about Hana Yori Dango a very popular drama in the US and Japan, but mostly japan because it was originated there, and I'm on episode 9. I'm really happy that I'm finishing up the drama because I had really started and then I like it and then I stopped watching it because of school work and then I just couldn't go back to it. So, I dropped it and now I'm back into it and I'm caught up because I watched each episode carefully. But, now I've noticed when you get closer to the end of the second season that main character that girl(Makino) keeps on breaking it on and off with that F4 leader(Domyouji) and that's really annoying. And that guy who plays Rui H, he's really cute I can't believe Mari-chan dated him. He seems so serious and not funny and carefree like her. I guess opposites attract.Photobucket
*Mari-chan (mari Yaguchi-Morning Musume)